Construction & Built Environment
Our employer partners
Please use the "+" button to expand the course lists.
School Leavers Courses
- Level 1 Bricklaying
- Level 1 Carpentry & Joinery
- Level 1 Plumbing
- Level 2 Bricklaying
- Level 2 Electrical Installations
- Level 2 Plumbing Studies
- Level 2 Site Carpentry
- Level 1 Construction Skills
- Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
- Diploma in Site Carpentry (Construction) Level 3
- T Level in Carpentry & Joinery Level 3
- T Level in Architectural Design and Surveying
Adult Part Time Courses
University Level Courses
Why Gateshead College?
It's a mix of the highest standards of education and the real world skills employers look for.
of Construction students have gone into work, an apprenticeship, further or higher education.