Can’t decide between staying on at sixth form or making the move to College?
10 ways we’re different to school sixth form:
- We’ll treat you like an adult.
- Our class sizes are smaller and you’ll get more one-to-one support.
- You’ll get to meet new people and make new friends.
- We have a wider range of courses and qualifications to choose from.
- You won’t have to wear a uniform.
- We offer a relaxed, grown-up study environment
- We have outstanding modern industry standards facilities including Costa, Starbucks, three restaurants, a hair and beauty salon and gym.
- Every student gets to take part in work inspiration and work experience as standard, giving you the employment edge when you leave us.
- We develop and deliver our courses with some of the region’s best companies, so our students learn from the most knowledgeable people around
- Our award-winning careers team will be on-hand to help with career planning; CVs, job applications and interview skills; and university applications.
Like the sound of college but not sure about which qualification is right for you? Take our Choices Quiz here.
To check out more great careers advice and to find out what we can offer you, go here.