Careers advice that's worth having
Planning your next move after GCSEs can be worrying. Here at Gateshead College, we want to help you make sense of your options so you can reach a decision that’s right for you.
We’re here to help you understand your apprenticeships from your traineeships and your A Levels from your vocational qualifications.
Our careers guidance team can help you:
- Make informed decisions about your future
- Understand academic and vocational routes to your chosen career
- Research career options and expected salaries
- Find the information you need to plan your next steps
Once you’re studying with us, we’ll not just walk away. We’ll continue to provide you with free, independent and quality careers advice. We’ll work with you to create a career plan, outlining your goals and get you on the road to your chosen career, whether this is helping you find courses, brush up on your interview skills, find experience and make you stand out from the crowd.
We’ll help you:
- Feel more confident and ready for interviews if you decide on employment after college
- Understand UCAS and complete your UCAS statement if higher education is for you
- Write a polished CV that helps you stand out from the crowd.
We're ready to help:
Our careers guidance team are ready to help. Call 0191 490 2216, email email@example.com or pop in and see us at Baltic Campus. We’ll also be on hand to offer free and impartial advice at our Enrolment Events events.
Here are a few websites where you can find more information on options after school and careers advice.