Viewing on a mobile device is temporarily unavailable, please use a desktop PC to view our vacancies.
Gateshead College is a dynamic and forward thinking further education college educating more than 10,000 students a year on full, part-time and higher education courses.
We believe that people should have equality of access to our services, facilities, premises and employment opportunities. Gateshead College is a busy place, not only for students but also for its 700 staff.
The College offers a stimulating work environment, across six amazing campuses, with everyone working towards one purpose: to shape and nuture the most highly prized students in the jobs market.
We offer a wide variety of employment opportunities across the curriculum and in our support functions.
Continuing professional development, career progression and continuous improvement are actively encouraged at all levels, as are communication, consultation and participation in decision making.
There are also a number of other things that make working here distinctly Gateshead College:
- A bright, refreshing work environment in new, state-of-the-art facilities
- A clear, positive mission and core values
- Excellence is at the heart of everything we do
- We are a responsible and green College, committed to saving the environment
- Commitment to training and development for all
- A brand that looks good on your CV