Gateshead College is a dynamic and forward thinking further
education college educating more than 12,000 students a year on
full, part-time and higher education courses.
We believe that people should have equality of access to our
services, facilities, premises and employment opportunities.
Gateshead College is a busy place, not only for students but also
for its 800 staff.
The College offers a stimulating work environment,
across six amazing campuses, with everyone working towards one
goal: to attain, maintain and assist our student population.
We offer a wide variety of employment opportunities across the
curriculum and in our support functions.
Continuing professional development, career progression and
continuous improvement are actively encouraged at all levels, as
are communication, consultation and participation in decision
There are also a number of other things that make working here
distinctly Gateshead College:
- A bright, refreshing work environment in new, state-of-the-art
- A clear, positive mission and core values
- Excellence is at the heart of everything we do
- We are a responsible and green College, committed to saving the
- Commitment to training and development for all
- A brand that looks good on your CV
- As a member of staff you may also win one of our coveted Staff
Oscars. Each year staff are asked to nominate colleagues who they
feel really embody our values and the winners are announced at our
annual staff conference.
Follow us on