Travel and Tourism
For more information come along to an Enrolment Event.
We offer beginner (Level 1), intermediate (Level 2) and advanced (Level 3) courses.
Travel and Tourism Courses
You'll study at our Baltic Campus which is home to some of the best educational facilities in the UK including:
- Up-to-date IT equipment and the latest software. We have recently invested £150,000 into new IT equipment and software.
- State of the art learning resources.
- A two-tier library and spacious work areas and ICT suite.
Our Employment Edge
- We bring successful business people into college to mentor our students, developing essential employability skills.
- We have a dedicated team of independent careers advisers.
- You will be taught by industry experts and have the opportunity to experience various tourist destinations.
- Our students have secured jobs for British Airways, the Hilton Hotel and Hays Travel.
- All students complete a work placement to enhance their career prospects.
- Students will experience Teaching and learning outside the classroom exploring the various tourist attractions in our region.
- Last year, British Airways scouted their new employees from our students.
- You’ll get the chance to work on some of the biggest tourism events in the region. Past students have volunteered at the prestigious Visit England awards and worked behind the scenes at the NewcastleGateshead Hilton hotel.
We’ve just been named the best college in the North East, the third best in the whole country and been awarded Outstanding by Ofsted.
Why? Because we put everything we’ve got into making sure our students succeed.