Free Meals Application
Use the link below to ope the online appplication form. Remember to use the guidance notes that are on this page to help you and upload all requested evidence.
Please note: the application form below is for the 21/22 Academic Year. If you want to apply for 22/23 Academic Year funding applications will be available in Summer 2022.
Prefer to print and complete by hand? Download the form here.
Complete all required questions.
Residency Evidence requirements (E)
a. We do not require evidence however we reserve the right to request evidence if necessary
b. & c. A photocopy of your passport or that of a parent clearly identifying status/nationality. If the names differ, we will require alternative evidence such as evidence of child benefit, other benefits that are being claimed on your behalf or a copy of a birth certificate. Any evidence must clearly show your name
d. A photocopy of your passport clearly identifying status/nationality or a letter from the Home Office clearly identifying your status in the UK. Any evidence must clearly show your name.
e. You may be an unaccompanied asylum seeker, or with parent(s)carer(s) or with the social services. Please provide a letter from the Home Office or social services clearly identifying your status.
f. If your status is not mentioned, it does not necessarily mean that you do not qualify. Declare what your status is in the UK and any evidence you have to support this. We may need to contact you.
Income Evidence requirements (E)
1,2,3. Notification/letter from the DWP/Jobcentre Plus clearly stating the name and address of the claimant. The type of benefit, the amount and date it is payable.
4. Notification from the Pension Service clearly stating the name and address of the claimant and the payment of guaranteed pension credit.
5. Notification from the UKBA or Social Services or a solicitor clearly stating the name and address of the claimant and confirmation that they are in receipt of section 95 support or section 4 support or section 25 support or other support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (and subsequent amendments)
6. Notification from HMRC clearly stating the name and address of the claimant, the amount of child tax credit payable and the income used for the assessment. You will need to submit the full notification.
7. Notification from HMRC clearly stating the name and address of the claimant and the final payment date of Working Tax Credit. You will need to submit the full notification.
8. Universal Credit notification clearly stating the name and address of the claimant, the amount of universal credit and detail of monthly earnings.
Complete all account detail fields and upload evidence of the account such as a statement or letter from the banks that includes the details you have given above.
Read the declaration, sign the form and return to any of the contacts below. The terms and conditions and further information will be provided after an assessment has been made.
For further information or advice you can contact the Support Funds Team on (0191) 490 4627, call into the Support Funds Office, or email firstname.lastname@example.org