KICK START YOUR CAREER IN ENGINEERING BY TRAINING AT THE FORD ENGINEERING ACADEMY.
Pioneered by Geoff Ford MBE, chairman of Ford Engineering, one of the most successful engineering businesses in our region, the academy was set up in 2013 to give young people the skills, knowledge and experience they need to start a successful engineering career and find an apprenticeship.
The academy offers two practical courses, both designed to give you the key skills employers look for and to help you to build the experience and qualifications you need to secure an apprenticeship.
Who are Ford Engineering Group?
With an £11m turnover, Ford Engineering Group includes Ford Aerospace and Ford Components and supplies precision-machined components to the global aerospace industry.
What are the key benefits?
- Training programme designed by one of the most successful engineering companies in our region
- Practical skills training based on what employers want
- High quality work experience placements
- Embedded English and maths skills
- Guaranteed employer interview and support securing an apprenticeship
Our courses & how to appy
Our courses for 2018 starts are now full. For information on our 2019 courses please check here soon.