Level 3 Hospitality Supervision and Leadership
Mon Sep 07 2020
Day / Time
The hospitality industry is a fast growing sector in the North East and job opportunities are good. Businesses such as hotels, restaurants and visitor attractions are all looking for staff who have the ability to manage and supervise staff. This course is designed to improve your skills and knowledge to give you the best chance of getting a job. You'll work as part of the professioanl team of chefs and front of house staff in our student-run restaurant Enfields Kitchen, serving paying customers.
You'll study the following:
- Set objectives and provide support for team members
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health,hygiene,safety and security of the working environment
- Lead a team to improve customer service.
- Contribute to promoting hospitality products and services.
- Supervise drinks service.
- Improve the customer relationship.
- Supervise practices for handling payments
After the course you can step into a job or progress to an apprenticeship.
Fast Track to an Apprenticeship
If you'd like to do an apprenticeship but can't find a vacancy to suit you, don't worry. You can start on this course and then fast-track to an apprenticeship part-way through once a vacancy becomes available and if you're making good progress on the course.
This course is free to those aged under 19 years old.
Most people aged 19 years and over can qualify for free or reduced price course fees and there are grants and bursaries you can apply for to help cover the costs of coming to college, depending on your circumstances.
If you already have a full level 3 qualification and are aged 19 years over, you can apply for an Advanced Learning Loan or pay the fee upfront in full and qualify for a 10% discount.
You can get more information at our enrolment events, by calling 0191 490 2246 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever support you need, we’re here for you and will make sure you get the most out of your time at college.
We have expert teams in place to look after every single one of our students.
Our specialist teams can help with:
- Learning difficulties
- Physical and sensory disabilities
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Aspergers or other specific learning difficulties
- Mental health and well being
- Exam access arrangements
- Money, finance and bursary advice
- Careers advice, job and university applications