Level 2 Technical Certificate in Make-up Artistry
Tue Sep 08 2020
Day / Time
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 9am to 4pm
If you're interested in becoming a qualified hair and make-up artist, then this course is designed to give you the wide range of hair and beauty skills you need to get started. Recognised nationally by the industry, you'll train in our commercial salon Botanica, complete with a dedicated make-up artistry room and equipment. Our professional team of experts will support you every step of the way and you'll work with a wide range of commercial brands such as cosmetic giants Kryolan and Inglot.
You'll cover the following topics:
- Principles of working in the make-up industry; health and safety, working with others, legislations and contra-indications
- Anatomy and physiology for make-up artists; skin, bones, muscles and hair
- Principles of researching, developing and showcasing designs; researching, creating mood boards, look books and portfolios
- The art of applying make-up; natural, day make-up, evening, bridal, prom, day at the races, researching and creating make-up from eras including 1920s to 1990s
- Hair artistry; bridal, day at the races, prom, wedding guest, and all era’s as in make-up
- Creative make-up artistry; face and body painting, cuts and bruises and
personal and enjoyable as possible.
Please note; we release the full details of our Part Time courses around April. Until then all details of this and our other Part Time courses are subject to change.
To find out more please join our mailing list by selecting the Enquire Now button on this page and we will keep you up to date.