Level 1 Games
Mon Sep 07 2020
Day / Time
Are you interested in working in the games, art or media industry? If yes, then this is an excellent opportunity to practice and develop your creative skills from the ground up.
We're looking for students who are interested in developing their creative skills. Don’t worry if you aren't at a high standard yet, as we’ll teach you everything you need to know. You just need to be willing to learn.
On the course, you'll cover:
- Create concepts and content for a game
- Develop art and design skills
- Script, shoot and edit a short film
This course is free to those aged under 19 years old.
Most people aged 19 years and over can qualify for free or reduced price
course fees and there are grants and bursaries you can apply for to help cover
the costs of coming to college, depending on your circumstances.
f you already have a full level 3 qualification and are aged 19 years over, you can apply for an Advanced Learning Loan or pay the fee upfront in full and qualify for a 10% discount.
You can get more information at our enrolment events, by calling 0191 490
2246 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever support you need, we’re here for you and will make sure you get the most out of your time at college.
We have expert teams in place to look after every single one of our students.
Our specialist teams can help with:
- Learning difficulties
- Physical and sensory disabilities
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, ADHD, Aspergers or other specific learning difficulties
- Mental health and well being
- Exam access arrangements
- Money, finance and bursary advice
- Careers advice, job and university applications