Day / Time
Tuesdays 10am to 2pm or Thursdays 6pm to 9pm
Contact for information
On this course, you will cover:
• Using mathematical knowledge and skills to solve problems
• Using logic and reason to help solve problems
• Breaking down problems into small steps
• Using the mathematics that you learn to solve problems that might occur in real life
• Learning how to use a calculator to good effect
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to develop their maths skills in order to succeed in all aspects of life, work and learning. It is suitable for mature learners. You will gain a nationally recognised qualification and develop the skills you use in everyday life and to boost your CV.
Please note; we release the full details of our Part Time courses around April. Until then all details of this and our othrer Part Time courses are subject to change.
To find out more please join our mailing list by selecting the Enquire Now button on this page and we will keep you up to date.