Technical Support Apprentice with I Am Property
I A M Sold Ltd
To Assist the Technical Support Manager in:
- Providing end-user desktop support
- Responding to incidents and requests logged in our ticketing system.
- Support and maintenance of desktop hardware
- Support and maintenance of Office 365 Solutions
- Setting up and configuration of new laptops and desktop PCs
- Setting up of mobile devices
- Installation and update of all desktop software
- GCSE maths and English grades A-C / 8-4
- Some experience or exposure in an IT environment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Remains calm and clear headed under pressure
- A proactive approach to work
- Always willing to help and assist
- Acts as an ambassador for Technical Support in order to raise our profile as a trusted and professional department
- Possibility of permanent position on successful completion of apprenticeship and career progression within the company
About the employer
I A M Sold Ltd
We are iamproperty and our mission is to empower our Partner Agents with the latest methods, technology and expertise to drive success. Founded in 2009, we spotted a gap in the housing market for a property auction company that benefited both Estate Agents and consumers.
We started the now multi award-winning iamsold, pioneering the Modern Method of Auction (MMoA). 10 years on, we are the largest residential auctioneer in the UK, employing 200 people across 2 offices in Newcastle upon Tyne and working with more than 2500 Estate Agents!