Level 3 Beauty Therapy Apprenticeship with NK Beauty
The Beauty Assistant role provides end to end support to any member of staff within the salon. Taking full advantage of shadowing an experienced beautician within a modern and thriving business. The applicant is to support salon staff with services and contribute to providing outstanding customer experience.
- Shadowing and observing an experienced beautician to get a real taste of the industry and pick up best practice
- To take appointments via telephone and using a computer based booking system if applicable
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner
- Engage with customers, provide beverages, magazines and to overall look after customers to ensure an outstanding customer experience
- Ensuring that the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Support staff with inventory and placing orders of stock
- Be confident to carry out all level 2 treatments
- Exceptional Client care
- Maths and English GCSEs (grade C/4 or above)
- Previous Level 2 Beauty qualification
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in Level 2 Treatments
- Ability to work using your own initiative
- Genuine interest in developing a career in the beauty industry
- Enthusiasm towards learning the role
- To be well presented at all times
For the right candidate, there may be opportunities for career development within the organisation should a vacancy be available.
About the employer
Beauty salon based in Gateshead.