Your Rights in Consumer Law
We are required to ensure that the information we provide to you is accurate, easily accessible and covers what is necessary for you to make informed choice about your course and your future.
Our promises to you
- We will do our best to provide information about programmes, their content and structure and tuition fees and costs before you make your application.
- We will let you know which of our campuses you will study at.
- We will make you aware of additional course costs in pre-enrolment information, highlighting any costs that are likely to have a direct impact on academic success.
- We will let you know of any change or increase in tuition fees up-front, as early as possible, with an explanation on how this change was decided.
- When you apply and enrol with us, the relationship with the college is a contractual one. We will make the terms of that contract easily accessible and available before you take up our offer.
- We will let you know of any changes to your programme as soon as we are able.
For more information on your rights under consumer law please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/higher-education-guide-to-consumer-rights-for-students
If things do go wrong and you'd like to make a complaint, please refer to our guide: How to make a complaint.
To view our Consumer Law Statement click here.
Our Terms and Conditions of Enrolment are available here.