If you’re interested in a career in design, construction and leadership and think you’ve got the talent, drive and commitment to learn from the best employers in the industry, you’ve got just the attitude our employers are looking for.
Come along to our ‘Meet the Employers’ event and you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Meet the employers you will be working for
- Talk to our current PlanBEE students
- Hear from Mark Thompson, Managing Partner at Ryder Architecture about why PlanBEE was masterminded to plug a growing skills gap in the sector
- Find out more about the qualifications you’ll gain through PlanBEE and how your study will be structured
- Discover the opportunities available to you after PlanBEE
- Submit your application for September 2019.
With a salary from £11,383 (dependent on age), qualifications up to degree level and a guaranteed job at the end, this is your opportunity to fast track to a successful career in this industry.
- Tuesday 12th March 2019, 5.00pm
Venue is TBC - please sign up below and we will contact you with venue information when it is confirmed.
- 5:00pm - registration
- 6pm - presentation from college and sponsors
- 6.30pm - Q&A Session
PlanBEE Meet the Employers Event dates:
Tuesday 12th March 2019, 5.00pm - 7.00pm