We know that finding good quality, independent careers advice isn’t always easy. That’s why Gateshead College is holding a special event to help young people and their parents or guardians know their options after their GCSE exams.
Our career choice event is an opportunity to find out more about making the right decision and looking at all the options available - not just those offered at Gateshead College.
Plus there will be expert Careers Advisers and the teaching team on hand to offer advice and answer your questions.
And if you already know exactly which one of our outstanding courses you’re interested in, you can enrol and secure your place for September 2020 on the night.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Parents/ guardians and pupils in Years 9, 10 and 11.
WHEN IS IT?
Wednesday 6 November 2019, starts at 6pm prompt.
WHERE IS IT?
Baltic Campus. Parking is free.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Specialist information sessions on A Levels, Apprenticeships and Vocational Courses running at intervals throughout the evening
- Hear from current and past students
- Guidance session from our expert Careers Advisers
- Opportunity to ask questions and book one to one advice appointments
- Speak to our partners including local universities
- Meet our teaching team and find out more about our courses
- Take a tour of the campus and see our outstanding facilities
- Enrol and secure your place for September 2020!
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK NOW
This is a popular event so booking ensures you'll be on our guest list for the event. Please bring a maximum of 2 guests with you.
We will also send you careers event reminders and information on this year's open events and Say Hello subject taster sessions.
Career Choice dates:
Wednesday 6th November 2019, 6.00pm - 9.00pm