This is a brand new apprenticeship which offers the opportunity to extend your health and safety resource in a cost effective way. If you already have a Health & Safety Manager and are keen to introduce an assistant to support with the operational activities at advisor or co-ordinator level, this qualification will equip them with the skills, experience and confidence they need.
The apprenticeship is an ideal way to train existing employees ready to step into a new role, or can be used to recruit new talent.
Once trained, your employee will be able to:
- Contribute to a positive health and safety culture
- Understand legislation, regulations, codes of practice and guidance
- Develop and monitor safety, health and environment (SHE) systems, processes and procedures
- Evaluate risk and devise control measures
- Implement and monitor safe use of equipment, materials and products
- Monitor safety, health and environment (SHE) performance
- Plan for emergencies
- Assist the investigation of accidents and near misses
- Prepare and maintain records relating to safety, health and environmental matters
- Deliver instruction and training
Click here to download a full programme outline.
Call 0191 490 2258 for more or leave your details on our Enquiry form.