This course is an ideal introduction to teaching people aged 14 and over. Delivered over six weeks, the course covers:
- An insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- How to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions
- How to assess and give constructive feedback
- Learner assessment
- facilitating learning and development for individuals
- facilitating learning and development in groups
- understanding principles and practices of assessment.
On successful completion of this course you may be eligible to enrol on to the Level 4 Certificate.
Days & Times
This course starts on 29/08/19 and runs Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.