Thursdays 9am to 5.30pm at Baltic Salon & Spa, Baltic Campus.
This course covers a distinctly wide range of professional roles including customer service skills building an awareness of professionalism and a passion for the industry. The professional values developed will include industry codes of practice and ethics, quality assurance systems, time management principles and commercially viable times for the completion of services. These values meet the professional standards you will expect your team to demonstrate to meet the high demands of this ever competitive industry.
The curriculum core delivery will include:
- Advise and consult with clients
- Shampoo condition and treat hair and scalp
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Cut mens hair using basic techniques
- Cut facial hair to shape using basic techniques
- Dry and finish mens hair
- Create basic outlines and detailing in hair
- Colour and lighten mens hair
The development of a wide range of skills has been planned to ensure learners are skilled to meet the ever changing trends of the hairdressing industry, To become part of your professional innovative team.