This is a must-do course for anyone who has an idea they think they can turn into a money-making business and needs the skills and knowledge on how to get started. This programme will give you the basic knowledge you will need to start your own business.
You'll cover the following aspects which will then allow you to progress to set up on your own;
- identifying own strengths and areas of improvement to start a business
- effective marketing strategies
- business planning
- producing action plans to achieve short and long term goals
- building on your ideas to make your entrepreneurial ideas more lucrative
- understanding key steps ion business planning
Start Date & Time
Tuesday 20th February, 6-9pm
Free, thanks to funding from the European Social Fund
Gateshead College, Baltic Campus
READY TO APPLY?
Complete the short application form on this page and we'll be in touch.
*Please note: This course will run subject to suitable student numbers. To be eligible for free training you must be over 16 years old, live in Tyne and Wear, Northumberland or County Durham and have the right to live and work in the UK. Identification documentation will need to be produced in order to access this course for free.