This programme has been developed as a top up to our HNC in Engineering, so is suitable for already qualified HNC engineering technicians who are keen to progress their career as Senior Technicians or Engineers. It is delivered at our excellent Skills Academy for Sustainable Manufacturing and Innovation near Nissan Washington on a day release basis on a Thursday over two years.
Progression is available to top up to an engineering honors degree with local higher education institutions.
Students with other HNC Engineering qualifications may apply following an interview to ensure the correct combination of units are available to ensure a successful overall award.
What will I study?
- Management of projects
- Mechanical or electrical principles
- Electrical Electronic and Digital Principles or Strength of materials
- Fluid Power or Combinational and Sequential Logic
- Strengths of Materials
- Business Management Techniques for Engineers
- Plant and Process Principles
- Health Safety and Risk assessment in Engineering
Please note: whilst every effort is made to run advertised programmes, this course will run subject to suitable student numbers.