HND Music Production
||Day & Evening
||23rd September 2013
Year 1: £5,800.00
Year 2: TBC
An interview is required and equipment is needed.
This course leads to a BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Music (Production). Aimed at musicians and music producers with an urge to understand the whole production process, from writing through recording to distribution, you’ll get to:
- Work in our music production suites providing production services to the local community
- Be part of the team providing technical support for live events
- Make and sell your own and others music
- Work with and learn from industry professionals
- Spend time in local commercial studios seeing how the business really happens
- Build a portfolio of high quality work
- Develop an understanding of sound technology and theory
We want you to leave us with a CV packed with great experiences, with an impressive portfolio and with at least one foot already in the business. On the way you’ll learn how to apply your musical skills and your understanding of music technology to production projects, sharpen your technical skills and work professionally with clients.
How to apply
You can register your interest for this course online, or call 0191 490 2246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I be assessed?
Your work will be continuously assessed using assignments, case studies, and practical work.
How will I be taught?
Delivery will consist of a combination of theoretical and practical activities which will allow you to consolidate and apply your knowledge in real life working scenarios
Teacher led lessons, student led presentations, practicals and electronic based material.
The course is very practical, and is delivered by tutors with a wealth of experience.
2 A Levels, or a BTEC National Diploma (averaging merits/distinctions), or equivalent, such as HEFC.