Progress your career
At Gateshead College, we focus on giving you the edge when it comes to progressing your career. Whether you’re applying for promotion, want to get to university, set up a business or change career, we’ve got the qualifications to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Flexible and cheaper than most universities.
- Our programmes are designed with employers, keeping the content practical, up to date and relevant to fast-paced industries.
- We offer a range of full and part time courses which are flexible to suit you and your lifestyle.
- We employ teachers who have worked in industry and know what it takes to succeed.
- We keep our class sizes small to give you the very best learning experience.
Did you know?
93% of our higher education students progress into work or further study.
Join us at the top performing further education college and get your career on track.
Pay nothing upfront for your programme with a low interest loan.
This is to help with living costs and depends on where you live. You don’t pay anything back until you’ve completed your studies and are earning over £21,000.
Learn now, pay later
There are lots of different grants you can apply for to help with fees and the cost of studying. If you are eligible for a grant, you don’t need to pay this back. Grants are based on your household income and personal circumstances.
Grants are avilable for:
- Childcare grants – help with the costs of childcare
- Parents’ Learning Allowance – if you have dependent children
- Adult Dependents Grant – if an adult depends on you financially
- Disabled Students Allowance – this grant is not based on income.
Click here for further information on fees and finance.
A range of courses to choose from: