This programme has been expertly developed in partnership with PlanBEE to create and inspire the next generation of built environment professionals.
Through a project-based approach, you will.
- learn about the roles of professionals in the built environment sector
- develop knowledge and technical skills used in building design and construction
- follow the whole of the design and construction process from start to finnish
- work on real-life building models and plans
- learn about planning, regulation, construction technology, sustainability, science, structural engineering and building services
- become proficient in the use of building information modelling (BIM) software and other computer-aided design tools.
- develop your communication and teamworking skills.
This programme also attracts UCAS points and is equivalent to A Levels, allowing progression to university programmes. Or, you could progress to our higher level, paid apprenticeships in Architectural Engineering & Management, delivered in partnership with the PlanBEE employers.