Business Management and Administration
Jobs in the broad private services sector are expected to increase by more than 1.5 million by 2020, with business, finance and computing set to perform particularly well.
Demand for employees with more advanced skills and higher level qualifications will also continue to rise. The annual average salary for a business management graduate can range from £28,000 to £31,500 and the average starting salary for someone with a business qualification is around £21,000.
For more information come along to an Enrolment Event.
We offer beginner (Level 1), intermediate (Level 2) and advanced (Level 3) courses in:
You’ll study at our Baltic Campus which is home to some of the best educational facilities in the UK including:
- Up-to-date IT equipment and the latest software. We have recently invested £150,000 into new IT equipment and software.
- State of the art learning resources.
- A two-tier library and spacious work areas and ICT suite.
Our Employment Edge
- We bring successful business people into college to mentor our students, developing essential employability skills.
- You’ll work on commercial projects set by employers, providing you with hands-on experience.
- You’ll have opportunities to build invaluable contacts within the business sector.
- We offer excellent work placement opportunities.
We’ve just been named the best college in the North East, the third best in the whole country and been awarded Outstanding by Ofsted.
Why? Because we put everything we’ve got into making sure our students succeed.