Apprenticeships - for employers
Invest in an apprentice to ensure the future of your business
Apprentices are a great way to grow your workforce and harness talent, to ensure the future success of your organisation.
There are also a range of financial incentives available to cover some of the costs.
No longer confined to traditional trades, we offer a wide range of apprenticeship training for a variety of sectors.
Plus, our dedicated team will take the pain out of recruitment with a FREE matching service by advertising, screening and shortlisting candidates before you interview them.
To speak to a member of our Apprenticeships Team call
0191 490 4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost effective - apprenticeship wages are relatively low, so the cost to your organisation of hiring new staff can be managed.
- Grow talent - apprentices receive up to date training, allowing you to address skills gaps and capture new talent.
- Any business size - whether you're a sole trader, a small start-up or a large multi-national, you will benefit from apprentices.
With the introduction of grants and incentives, there's never been a better time to recruit.
You can receive between £1500-£2275 when you recruit an apprentice. Conditions apply, speak to a member of our team for more information.
Apprenticeships are available in;
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Creative including Community Arts, Cultural & Heritage venues, Costume & Wardrobe, Live Events & Production, Technical Theatre, Music Business
- Construction including Bricklaying, Painting & Decorating, Plastering, Joinery, Building Maintenance
- Electrical Installation
- Health & Social Care
- Engineering & Manufacturing including Performance Manufacturing Operations (PMO) and Power Industry
- Hairdressing, Barbering
- Hospitality & Catering including Chef
- Management, Team Leading
- Motor Vehicle including Mechanics, Body & Repair
- Plumbing & Heating
- Social Media, ITQ
- Warehousing, Storage, Logistics