This apprenticeship programme will train your apprentice to provide excellent customer service and can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors. Most customer service apprentices work in retail, financial services, call centres, hospitality, sport and recreation as well as tourism venues and attractions. This advanced level programme is suitable for those in the following roles:
This programme will help your apprentice to develop a range of technical and practical skills, as well as building clear and up-to-date knowledge of your organisation’s products and services.
- ability to communication with a range of customers
- positive and reliable work practices and attitude
- handling complaints
- customer relationship management
- improving customer satisfaction
- team leading
- improving customer loyalty
- gathering and analysing customer feedback
- maintaining reliable customer service
A dedicated trainer/assessor will be assigned to your apprentice and visit them in the workplace to carry out formal reviews and observations. There will be written assignments to cover some of the knowledge criteria of the qualification. Functional skills will be tested by on-line exams.
This is a Level 3 apprenticeship and will usually last between 12-15 months depending on your apprentice's job role and previous skills and experience.