This apprenticeship is designed to develop industrial skills needed to ensure your apprentice is of the standard to join your professional working teams. Customer service and communication skills are embedded into the training which is designed to support the apprentice in the work place.
Beauty apprentices are assessed at our purpose built, industry standard salon and within your workplace.
- Health & Safety
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide facial skin care treatment
- Enhance the appearance of eye brows and lashes.
- Carry out waxing services
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services full fill salon reception duties
- Provide make up services. Will ensure the apprentice has been fully trained in a wide range of treatments to support your salon requirements
We support the apprentice through all aspects of the apprenticeship and have regular contact with employers including reviews every 8 to 10 weeks.
Apprentices are encouraged to complete functional skills qualifications to level 2.
Apprentices are encouraged to progress to an advanced apprenticeship on completion of their apprenticeship.