Our apprenticeships combine high-quality training with real-world experience in your workplace – providing industry-relevant, Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training embedded by practically applying it in the world of work.
Our programmes are designed with progression routes built in, so you can develop enthusiastic, young talent to address the skills shortages you have now, whilst allowing apprentices to grow with your organisation.
By accessing a relatively untapped pool of local talent and upskilling them on one of our apprenticeship programmes, you can transform the way you recruit, giving you the skills your business needs, for less. Government funding is available for apprenticeships presenting a cost effective way to attract the right talent to your organisation.
Regular contact from dedicated staff
Once your apprentice has started work, you'll be given a dedicated support team responsible for looking after your progress.They will help you:
- Draw up your training plan
- Send you advance notice of training schedules
- Assess your apprentice's portfolio of work-based training
- Visit every 6-8 weeks to discuss their work and update their schedule with you
- Ensure your apprentice achieves the targets you set
Detailed training schedules
We will draw up a training schedule for your apprentice’s learning so you can anticipate:
- When your apprentice will be away on training
- What skills they will be learning
- When they will achieve their qualification
- Balancing their course workload with their role
This apprenticeship will prepare the individual to fit into your organisation well and become a valued member of the workforce from day one.