This apprenticeship consists of worked based learning with monthly visits to college for the technical qualification and exams.
Apprentices in hospitality services complete both front of house and kitchen training to support the needs of your business. Training includes:
- The supervision of food and drinks service
- Developing working relationships
- Maintain safety in the workplace.
- Promoting hospitality services within the business
- Improving customer relations
- Safe handling of cash and electronic payments.
We support the apprentice through all aspects of the apprenticeship and will have regular contact with you, including reviews every 8 to 10 weeks.
A hospitality supervision apprentice should be working in a supervisory role.