A hospitality apprentice will develop skills in:
- communication to establish a good rapport with customers
- excellent customer service skills in line with your business standards
- front of house and kitchen skills
They'll also gain a Level 2 Award in Food Safety/Food Hygiene which covers:
- food safety legislation
- personal hygiene
- keeping work areas clean and tidy
- identifying and resolving food safety issues
- catering practices
- essential nutrients
- nutritional guidelines
Apprentices being assessed completely on site for practical work also visit college a day per month for technical certificate delivery and tests.
We support the apprentice through all aspects of the apprenticeship and have regular contact with employers including reviews every 8 to 10 weeks.
No specific dates are advertised for this programme as it runs in response to demand.
We can create a bespoke programme for you and run the programme on your premises if required.