Our apprenticeships combine high-quality training with real-world experience in your workplace – providing industry-relevant, Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training embedded by practically applying it in the world of work.
Our programmes are designed with progression routes built in, so you can develop enthusiastic, young talent to address the skills shortages you have now, whilst allowing apprentices to grow with your organisation and give you the skills you need in the future.
Why hire an apprentice?
- Get talent that is here to stay - 92% of apprentices who complete, go on to full-time jobs and 90% are with their employers for a year or longer.
- Grow your own talent – with the specific industry-relevant skills you need.
- Reduce recruitment costs – get the talent you need in house and reduce costs spent on retraining new staff or hiring contractors.
- Upskill existing staff - you can enrol existing employees who will train alongside carrying out their current role.
Body refinishing technicians add the final surface touch by applying primers and paint so everything looks as good as new. Typical activities may include:
- The use of hand and power sanding tools
- Chemical cleaning agents
- Spray booths
Once your apprentice has started work, you'll be given a dedicated support team responsible for looking after your progress. They will:
- Draw up your training plan and detailed training schedule
- Send you advance notice of training schedules
- Assess your apprentice's portfolio of work-based training
- Visit every 6-8 weeks to discuss their work and update their schedule with you
- Ensure your apprentice achieves the targets you set