Our apprenticeships combine high-quality training with real-world experience in your workplace – providing industry-relevant, Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training embedded by practically applying it in the world of work.
Our programmes are designed with progression routes built in, so you can develop enthusiastic, young talent to address the skills shortages you have now, whilst allowing apprentices to grow with your organisation and give you the skills you need in the future.
Why hire an apprentice?
- Get talent that is here to stay - 92% of apprentices who complete, go on to full-time jobs and 90% are with their employers for a year or longer
- Grow your own talent – with the specific industry-relevant skills you need
- Reduce recruitment costs – get the talent you need in house and reduce costs spent on retraining new staff or hiring contractors
- Enrol existing staff - you can upskill your existing team by enrolling them on an apprenticeship. They'll train whilst still carrying out the same job role.
- Using tools and equipment used in vehicle refinishing
- Applying fillers and foundation materials
- Working with plastic materials and components
- Preparing metal and pre-painted surfaces
- Repairing minor paint defects
Once your apprentice has started work, you'll be given a dedicated support team responsible for looking after their progress.
They will help you:
- Draw up a training plan and detailed training schedule which will show how workload and training will be balanced
- Send you advance notice of training schedules
- Assess your apprentice's portfolio of work-based training
- Visit every 6-8 weeks to discuss their work and update their schedule with you
- Ensure your apprentice achieves the targets you set
The apprenticeship lasts 12-months and learners will attend college for one day per week.