At Gateshead College we believe that learning is for all. We
want to be bigger, better and brilliant.
A College which:
- Is a brilliant place to work;
- Enriches and develops individuals through excellent
- Improves the effectiveness and competitiveness of all;
- Is strong, creative and reliable;
- Is positive, professional and customer focused;
- Contributes to the prosperity of the community and the
- Has an outstanding reputation.
to 5 of 13
Find out more about our charity, the Gateshead College Foundation here, or visit www.believefoundation.co.uk
Here you can find details of the board of governors, minutes from board meetings and terms of reference.
Click here to visit our
International low carbon training site, www.gatesheadcollegeinternational.com.
This site is in English and Mandarin.
At Gateshead College we believe that learning is for all and that as an organisation we should embrace key values to achieve our vision.
Take a look to see how our organisation is structured.